I have been trying this whole "blog" thing for sometime with no luck!! But thanks to my friends Maria and dayle who have become experts I think I have figured it out. Now I can share pictures with these cool slide shows and you don't have to open a bunch of files!
Chase had his Halloween parade at school today. He makes a really cute Storm Trooper! Caroline is going to be a pumpkin if we can get the costume on her again. I will update with more pictures later:)


2 comments:
This is just too cool! Next we have to teach you how to have Chase do a voice thread - as soon as we figure out how to do it! dayle
Hey Lauren,
It looks great! I know how you feel. I set ours up and haven't been able to figure out how to add new posts or pictures! I'll get there too! -Haley
Post a Comment