Friday, April 11, 2008
Easter
I have gotten behind and several friends said they were tiring of "Go Marlins!" Here are some pics from Easter weekend. The kids had a great time dying Easter eggs, planting a garden, playing, and hunting for eggs! Chase refused to take any family photos, you will see him hiding in the bushes:) Caroline is now full speed ahead with walking with plenty of bumps and bruises to prove it! It is hard work keeping up with a big brother and his big friends. I think her hair is even longer now, it seems to grow everyday! I will get more recent pic and post soon:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Does Baby Girl's hair have a slight reddish tint or is that an optical illusion?
Great to see you and Chase at the Kindergarten Round-up! How is it possible that you have a little one ready for Kindergarten! Can't wait! dayle
Post a Comment