Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away...
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Chase..."You're Gonna Miss This"
So bear with me as I get emotional over my little baby going to Kindergarten! Yes, Chase will start "big school" on Monday! Stay tuned for updates on the big 1st day of school!
My little Emily is starting Kindergarten on Monday too & my baby girl Sarah Kate is starting daycare the same day. My husband doesn't understand why I need a "mommy" day, I think I'll be a little emotional that day. I go back to work the next day from my 4 and a half month maternity leave. Good luck to Chase on his first day, I'll be thinking about you! :) Lorie "Alford" Smith
I love the picture slideshow of Chase. I can't believe he's already going into Kindergarten! He's on his way to making lots of great new memories! Get ready for the adventure. :)
Oh my gosh - I sat there and cried watching Chase's pictures. He reminds me so much of Wes at that age - the same blonde hair, captivating eyes, full of joy and mischief, so into sports - "all boy" his teachers would later say - those days when he was a toddler and then into elementary school are still memories that bring me to tears because they were such special days. Enjoy every minute!
Wow, this slidshow really does tug on the mommy heartstrings! I can't even imagine Charlie going to Kindergarten right now...I'll be thinking of you and Chase tomorrow! :-) Elizabeth
6 comments:
Lauren,
Can't wait to see the "lit'l shaver" come to school. Glad you're back too!! MM
My little Emily is starting Kindergarten on Monday too & my baby girl Sarah Kate is starting daycare the same day. My husband doesn't understand why I need a "mommy" day, I think I'll be a little emotional that day. I go back to work the next day from my 4 and a half month maternity leave. Good luck to Chase on his first day, I'll be thinking about you! :) Lorie "Alford" Smith
I love the picture slideshow of Chase. I can't believe he's already going into Kindergarten! He's on his way to making lots of great new memories! Get ready for the adventure. :)
Oh my gosh - I sat there and cried watching Chase's pictures. He reminds me so much of Wes at that age - the same blonde hair, captivating eyes, full of joy and mischief, so into sports - "all boy" his teachers would later say - those days when he was a toddler and then into elementary school are still memories that bring me to tears because they were such special days. Enjoy every minute!
Wow, this slidshow really does tug on the mommy heartstrings! I can't even imagine Charlie going to Kindergarten right now...I'll be thinking of you and Chase tomorrow! :-) Elizabeth
Ahhh...that was awesome to watch! I'll be in your shoes next year! Love and miss you! XOXO
Post a Comment