Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Go Noles!



I have been a slacker blogger! I can't believe the last post was in August! So you already know life has been crazy for the Skipper's. Allen and I both said yesterday "I want my old job back!" We love our jobs, but Allen has taken on more responsibilty and is traveling more and with me working part time now our lives as we knew them have been given a shake up. That stay at home mom gig was pretty good:)

As you can tell from the pictures we have also been busy cheering our Seminoles on. The Seminoles came to Jacksonville a couple of weeks ago and we had a big tailgate "DiBiase" stlye. When mom and dad are envolved, you know it's going to be good. I do feel really old since the Wolfe girls have actually both graduated and now my two second cousins, Thomas and Christopher are attending FSU. I am the baby of all of the cousins on that side of the family:)

Kim (Aunt "Berly") and Erik came down for the festivities as well. Chase had a great weekend since he had both of his godparents in town to build forts with. We think he has a crush on Philip's friend Kelly that came up from Orlando. She is the one sitting next to him at the game. Caroline loves her "Meminoles," but Allen and I actually wanted to enjoy the game so we left her with the Alvarado's for the day. No complaining out of her since Haley and Hector actually took all three kids to the zoo.

I will get busy and try to post more pictures:)

No comments: