Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away...
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Happy Birthday Chase!
As hard as it is to believe that Caroline is 1, it is even harder to believe that Chase will turn 5 tomorrow! He had his birthday party on Saturday at My Gym where he takes gym classes. It was wild and we realized that as big as these boys are getting the number of attendees at future birthdays will have to come down! 12 boys and 3 girls is quite a sight...I still can not believe that Uncle Philip did not make the trip for that one! I think he was still recovering from having to jump in the bouncy house at Caroline's party:) Chase is like his mommy USED to be in that I loved my birthday and talked about it long before it arrived, somehow it is not quite that fun for me anymore! I hope he is not disappointed when he wakes up and he has not grown a few inches like he is expecting:) The party never ends here as we will have a birthday snack at school tomorrow, dinner at Dave and Busters and finally on Wednesday he will be recognized at chapel service at school...after that he will start planning the next one(no I am not joking at all!) Happy birthday Chase!!
No comments:
Post a Comment