Just a funny before I forget...Last night Chase got very worried at bedtime that because he was five that meant he was going to go to a new school today:) He said daddy I'm not ready we haven't gotten to 100 days yet(all of the teachers can appreciate the famous 100th day of school.)He is very excited about being 5:)
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Now that I'm 5...
Just a funny before I forget...Last night Chase got very worried at bedtime that because he was five that meant he was going to go to a new school today:) He said daddy I'm not ready we haven't gotten to 100 days yet(all of the teachers can appreciate the famous 100th day of school.)He is very excited about being 5:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
What a great slideshow...he's grown from such an adorable baby to a handsome young man. :)
Post a Comment