Monday, June 2, 2008

Chase's Preschool Graduation


Chase graduated from Christ Church Preschool last week. It was bittersweet to watch him perform at the graduation. The first program we attended when he was 2 1/2 he literally hid behind the person in front of him and did not utter a word the whole time. For this program he was right up front singing every word and very proud to do so. Next year he goes to Kindergarten at Chet's Creek Elementary! I will be joining him part time as well. I will be "job sharing" a position and work 2 1/2 days a week teaching K, 1/2, and 5 gifted. Nana is counting down the days(and hours, and minutes...) until her retirement and she will be playing with Caroline on those 2 1/2 days. I am sure she will fill her other days as well...she can't seem to sit still so she and Caroline will be a good pair! Chase is VERY excited about summer "bacation." I hope I make it through the summer!!!

3 comments:

dayle timmons said...

Congratulations Chase! Can't wait to see you (and mom) at chets Creek! dayle

Maria Mallon & Cheryl Dillard said...

Wow!! The Chase-man is all graduated and ready for "big" school! Looking forward to see him learn and grow.
Great Job, Chase!!
Maria

The Damm Family said...

Congrats Chase! Lauren - very exciting news that you are going to be teaching again! :)Think of you all often!!! XOXO - Jessie